We are underway! While today is only day 5, I pray that your prayer challenge experience falls into the “so far so good” category. Hopefully, you are getting the hang of the technology that is stretching some of you. (Clicking links, accidentally deleting my email or thinking that is is spam and kicking yourself out. etc.)
I’ve heard from many of you personally. THANK YOU. Here are just a few nuggets…
- One pray-er didn’t know what her circle should be. She prayed for her family’s safety. That very day, her nephew was in the horrible avalanche in Colorado and escaped without a scratch.
- One pray-er shared that this experience has become a helpful and precious tool between she and her husband.
- One pray-er reported that she heard from the Lord for the first time in her Christian life.
- Several pray-ers shared that the scripture that day was just what was needed at the time they needed it.
Here is your chance to share with our prayer community. How is your prayer experience going? Any light bulb moment? Any word from the Lord? Any affirmation, insight or new understanding?
Also, if you have a question, PLEASE ask it here. Experience tells me, you are not the only one with that question and we could all benefit from a public response to it.
Together let’s approach week two with the same enthusiasm we started with. May the Lord richly bless your obedience to keep your divine appointment.
For His Glory, Debbie Hucke
HOUSEKEEPING — I use a program called ConvertKit to send out automated emails. This is for your protection. If you don’t receive an email, please check things on your end. Below are the possibilities. If you fall into this camp, I realize it was probably an accident or unintentional. But unfortunately YOU have to correct it to resume your subscribed status.
From the website–
- Once a subscriber marks an email as spam from their inbox, they are both marked as Complained as well as being Unsubscribed from your list. From there, they will not receive anymore emails from you.
- Bounced subscribers are ones that could not be delivered successfully to recipients of email marketing campaigns. This ultimately means our mailing servers tried several times to send the email to their inbox without success.
Here is what you can do on your end… Go to my website. www.debhucke.com Select the tab at the top that says Prayer Challenge. Open one of the posts…and in the body of the article is a Green Link to be added to the prayer challenge. Re-add yourself. It will NOT duplicate.